Thank you for visiting our career page!
We are now hiring! Please review the job descriptions below on what we look for in our customer service representatives and credit processing clerks.
Interested candidates can apply through the link below.
Thanks for your interest! Please check back soon for updates and changes.
Customer Service Representatives
We offer a comfortable office setting with standard business hours.
Our representatives handle inbound calls from patients with questions on their medical statements. This is not a telemarketing or cold-calling position. Representatives simple help patients understand their medical statements that they receive from their doctor or hospital visit. They verify insurances, process payments and negotiate payment arrangements. Reps average between 65-75 phone calls on a daily basis.
Our representatives enjoy benefits such as:
- Monthly bonuses
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Annual raises
- Paid vacations and holidays
- And much more!
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to type and talk simultaneously
- Type 50+ wpm
- Multi-tasking skills
- Clear communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Long-term intentions
- Basic understanding of medical billing and insurance is a plus!
**Bilingual (Spanish/English) fluency a HUGE plus! Additional incentives available! Must be fluent in Spanish and English, both verbal and written.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 1 year of customer service experience (could be in an industry)
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
Bonus: To be discussed in interview
Benefits: Full benefits available after 60 days
Hours: M-F; 8:00am–5:00pm
Training: Paid and provided onsite
Absolutely no drop-offs or phone calls. We will directly contact candidates via email who we are interested in interviewing.